Oscraps

Recipes For Sugar Free Coffee Creamers

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I am so very sad. For some reason, the town 50 miles away from us can get all the wonderful new and seasonal sugar free creamers but our grocery store here does not. Granted Paducah is much bigger, but not only have we not seen any for a good while now, we haven't even seen new shipments of creamer.

Justin brought home International Delight's Wonka Fudgy Caramel a couple of weeks ago and it was heavenly. I miss my sugar free Peppermint Mocha creamer, too. So does anyone have any really tasty sugar free creamer recipes? I'm diabetic so I have to be careful with them.

Here's my easy Italian Mocha recipe: place 1 teaspoon unsweetened coca powder in the bottom of a cup and add a dollop of your regular portion of sugar free Sweet Italian Cream creamer. Stir well to make a paste then pour in your coffee or brew a fresh cup with your single serving coffee maker. Enjoy!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I don't really have a recipe and you'll probably think I'm nuts, but I just use butter in my coffee and blend it up :). Sometimes I put an egg in!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I don't have any recipes but I order vanilla stevia drops online and Jordan's skinny syrups from amazon. I also find the skinny syrups in Winners sometimes.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I prefer my coffee black (except for Cappuccino what I can't brew at home) so I can't help you. I never saw them in the Netherlands..

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I don't have any recipes but I order vanilla stevia drops online and Jordan's skinny syrups from amazon. I also find the skinny syrups in Winners sometimes.
I didn't know there were flavored stevia drops, I'll have to go shopping!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I didn't know there were flavored stevia drops, I'll have to go shopping!
I find stevia drops in vanilla and english toffee in most stores or amazon. I like the splenda/stevia vanilla drops that amazon sells. I buy a case of 6 which is much cheaper than sweatleaf stevia drops.