Oscraps

::Rachel's NSD Update:: - NEW GRAB BAGS & COLLECTIONS

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Happy International Scrapbook Day!!

This weekend I’m celebrating the stories we tell, the memories we preserve, and the connections we cherish.

To celebrate iNSD 2024 I’m excited to have created some additional new products, two brand new ‘Grab Bags’ which have hit my virtual shelves this morning.

My ‘Grab Bags’ have been carefully packed up with brand new Digital Art just in time for iNSD weekend and are each valued at $27.50. During iNSD weekend they are on sale at just $12 each.

I advocate for documenting the little details and the joys of our everyday and my first Grab Bag ‘All of This’ is dedicated to just that . . .

It was designed with the idea of capturing life's small, yet precious moments, literally ‘all of this’ as in all that we love, a tribute to the little things that make life meaningful. . .
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc53672d8-dc04-4788-8509-656cd02cfc95_800x800.jpeg

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

rjefferies-soprecious.jpg

Next is a collaboration with Anita Designs that I’m excited to share with you

It’s a heartfelt homage to the remarkable men, big or small, who bring joy and love into our lives.

This digital scrapbooking collection celebrates their passions, whether revolving around toys, cars, video games, or sports and it captures the special bonds we share with the male figures closest to us and the love and adoration we hold for them.

With 'Hey Mr', celebrate your boys and men, and the extraordinary connections you have with them!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Tempus, Yugen and Hampton Collections have now been added to my Oscraps shop, formerly these were previously available at another shop so check your stash to make sure you haven’t already purchased them.

These collections were inspired by slow living, forest bathing and remarkable men and they are amongst some of the favourites from my whole product catalogue, I’m so happy to have them ready for my Oscraps community. They are Huge and if you like the designs of Lynn Grieveson you'll see that Tempus was a collaboration with her :)

See much more in the shop!!

Google-Chrome---Editing-NSD-'24-Notes-No.2---Grab-Bags-+-Shop-Updates---Substack-2024-05-04-at...jpg

There are generous savings in the shop this weekend, Save 40% off everything + bigger savings on bundles + 50% off my Designer Resources through the 6th of May 2024

NSD24TLP (1).jpg

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
I love the attitude of the kit. Great job!