Oscraps

Question about Dexter

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Ok, so I've heard a lot about Dexter from like everywhere, but never seen it. Then a girl at work told me she had the DVD set & lend it to us. We've just seen the first episode ....... and it was total crap!

Was just wondering: does the show go on in the same style? Or does it get better?

Right now I really doubt I will watch any more. Urban said he definetely will not.

Any input welcome.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
giphy.gif

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
We watched the whole series. :rolleyes: The first season was decent enough to keep my interest but after that, it was just more killing and more killing. Not sure why we kept watching since we gave up on You for the same reason. It was a long time ago, maybe there was nothing else really on?
I wouldn't waste my time (again)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
What we thought was that all characters felt sorta shallow and that they tried to make it like half comedy and half crime show, utterly failing at both. It's a pity, cuz I felt the idea of a serial killer killing killers was interesting. Ended up feeling like a not funny comedy with blood, but no suspense. Epic fail.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I enjoyed it. It wasn't a deep thinker or exceptional acting but it was interesting. We watch the whole series. I generally give a show 2-3 episodes to see if it draws me in and if not, I let it go. For instance, I watched the first episode of The Cleaning Lady and thought, bleh...not really into it...then I watched 2 more and then was hooked so we binged season 1 and really enjoyed it.

zanthia

CHEERY O
i loved dexter - do give it a couple of more episodes to see if its for you. he is such a great antihero. the ending was bad and thats why they made a new season last year.