Oscraps

PSCC Update

SharLamb

Sharron
Just watched a webcast by Jana Oliveiera showing us the dazzling new selection tool in the update to PSCC that came out yesterday. As impressed as I am with that, what REALLY grabbed me is that they fixed what I call the Font Bug from the last update. We can now see in real time on a document, a change in font size, leading, and spacing just by scrolling. You don't have to click enter/return to see the change. So, for instance, it is now easy (AGAIN) to figure out approximately what size font (or spacing, or leading) you want to use without having to click return with each experiment. This is a HUGE deal to me, as I use that feature on every single layout I make. THANK YOU ADOBE!!!!!

So if anyone is hesitating about doing the upgrade, let me encourage you to go ahead and do it. There may be other bugs we'll discover as we travel the PS Road, but for now, I am a very happy subscriber.

felis

I hate when in the new version is screwed something that was work great before, no matter for which program this applies to.

Good that they are fix the font changer and hope to not have other bugs!