Oscraps

posting pictures

alyssascrapper

I just wanted to ask maybe someone will know... I am having trouble posting pictures, yesterday I posted 3 layouts (although I posted them in several categories/galleries) and when i tried to post again it said I had reached my limit of 11 posts (which I didn't get up too). The same thing today, 3 pictures and now it says i have reached my limit of 12.

Does posting to other galleries (within oscrpas of course) count towards my uploads?

TIA!!!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Yup ... each time you add a "catagory" it copies your LO & these all add towards your daily upload quota.

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Does posting to other galleries (within oscrpas of course) count towards my uploads?

TIA!!!!!

Yes it does, either upload to the designer gallery, or your own personal gallery. When you upload the designer gallery, it automatically goes into your member gallery.

If you are uploading to both of them, you will end up with 2 in your member gallery, so you need only upload to one gallery to prevent duplication in your member gallery, thus preventing your quota being used up :)

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...alyssascrapper&when=0&whenterm=&condition=and this is your full view gallery, if you wish, I can remove some of the duplicates, the ones without comments :)

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
oh, and the time frame is in a 24hr period, not as in from one day to the next, meaning, if you upload 10 layouts at midnight today, that will not refresh until midnight the next night :)

alyssascrapper

ohh ok I see so i need to upload into the designer gallery and not into my own!! got it!!!

ooh and it would be great if you could delete those extras!!!

thank you!!