Oscraps

POLL: Curious. Need your help.

LavenderLime

I posted this at DST, too, but wanted to ask "my fam" :) about this.

Upfront statement: these questions are JUST out of curiosity. No implications. No hinting. Got it?!

Bella Scraps Magazine: mini poll.
Please answer all of the following questions to the best of your ability. (5 random replies will receive a free issue of their choice. Winners will be announced Monday, Jan. 5 after 5pm EST).
  • 1. Have you heard of it?
  • 2. What would you add? What would you take out? Change?
  • 3. Is the price right for the number of pages, content, downloads?
  • 4. What are your thoughts if the issues were FREE but with more advertising? Would this lessen your opinion of the magazine?
  • 5. When buying a digital magazine, do you consider the magazine's website important, want a lot of extra information to draw you in?
  • 6. Have you seen the new format of the site? http://www.bellascraps.com

katg1006

Hi Holley!
  • 1. Have you heard of it? You betcha!! Love it! :)
  • 2. What would you add? What would you take out? Change? Like it the way that it is.
  • 3. Is the price right for the number of pages, content, downloads? I definitely think it's fair for the amount of work that goes into it and the content
  • 4. What are your thoughts if the issues were FREE but with more advertising? Would this lessen your opinion of the magazine? Not at all - I would still read it.
  • 5. When buying a digital magazine, do you consider the magazine's website important, want a lot of extra information to draw you in?
As for the website..It's not a number one draw for me. If I love the magazine in itself and have a way to contact the owners...then I am good :) the only thing that I might suggest is a gallery where people can share their layouts or projects with everyone that they followed from the magazine. Inspiration is always a good thing :)
Yes I have - like the new look very clean and easy to follow :)

LSlycord

I posted this at DST, too, but wanted to ask "my fam" :smile: about this.

Upfront statement: these questions are JUST out of curiosity. No implications. No hinting. Got it?!

Bella Scraps Magazine: mini poll.
Please answer all of the following questions to the best of your ability. (5 random replies will receive a free issue of their choice. Winners will be announced Monday, Jan. 5 after 5pm EST).
  • 1. Have you heard of it? I have heard of it and I have read it.
  • 2. What would you add? What would you take out? Change? No changes necessary...a very fine product.
  • 3. Is the price right for the number of pages, content, downloads? I think so.
  • 4. What are your thoughts if the issues were FREE but with more advertising? Would this lessen your opinion of the magazine? I wouldn't feel that it lessened the magazine in any way.
  • 5. When buying a digital magazine, do you consider the magazine's website important, want a lot of extra information to draw you in? I generally don't even remember to look at the website.
  • 6. Have you seen the new format of the site? http://www.bellascraps.com I did just take a look and I think that it looks very nice...very easy to read.

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
  • 1. Have you heard of it? Of course!!
  • 2. What would you add? What would you take out? Change? Seriously I think its fine as it is now, probably my favourite digiscrap mag out there!
  • 3. Is the price right for the number of pages, content, downloads? I think its more than fair
  • 4. What are your thoughts if the issues were FREE but with more advertising? Would this lessen your opinion of the magazine? Wouldnt change my opinion at all, as long as the article content was around the same
  • 5. When buying a digital magazine, do you consider the magazine's website important, want a lot of extra information to draw you in? I actually dont, I prefer to know the people behind the magazine out on the forums such as this, if that makes sense
  • 6. Have you seen the new format of the site? http://www.bellascraps.com I hadnt been to visit the site recently but having checked it out, I love the freshness of the format, great job :)

kimberlyrae

Here's mine....hope this is of some help dear....

1. Have you heard of it?
no, but plan on checking it out!

2. What would you add? What would you take out? Change?
ok, checked it out! I hope you're looking for 'honest' opinions...hee
I would rework it a bit so that it doesn't look like the format of a blog but a Website!!!
An flash intro would rawk! I Hope I don't upset anyone with MY OPINION...just my thoughts.

3. Is the price right for the number of pages, content, downloads?
very reasonable!!

4. What are your thoughts if the issues were FREE but with more advertising? Would this lessen your opinion of the magazine?
From my advertising experience, try to keep ads to no more then a third of your mag. if it's free.

5. When buying a digital magazine, do you consider the magazine's website important, want a lot of extra information to draw you in?
For me, an eye grabbing ad will pull me in. I think the website is totally important!

6. Have you seen the new format of the site? http://www.bellascraps.com
I don't know what the 'old' looks like I 've only see the new one, today. ox