Oscraps

Poem/Quote or Word Art for a sympathy card?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
My SIL's father passed away earlier this week and I am making her and her mom sympathy cards. I am good with the art part of that but not so good with the words. Is there a suitable quote or poem that you can think of that would be suitable?
We are not religious so Scripture is not my first choice.

Thanks!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
My first thought is this one that I used on my layout:

You have it written in the credits in the gallery to copy. I think it's a great poem.

Kythe

CHEERY O
I am not good at expressing myself either. Usually I. Google … poems about……. or quotes about
When I am looking for something apppropriate

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Here is one that I just love! "Those whom we have LOVED never really leave us. They live on forever in our HEARTS and cast their RADIANT LIGHT on our every shadow. or this is another good one... "Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, Unheard but always near. Still loved, still missed and very dear.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
This is long, but you could shorten it up. It's one of my favorites. Author is not truly known.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thank you. I love all of your suggestions-- and today I need to get the cards done. This is a huge help!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thank you so much! I can't put the cards in the gallery because I didn't keep track of credits. But here's what I did:cookie.jpgdiane.jpg

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Those are really beautiful, Chris! I'll bet the family will treasure them.