Oscraps

Please welcome our Guest Cheeryo's!!!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
I know you all love me, but it was the marshmallows that wooed me back. I'll also take the chocolate, the coffee, and the soda, I'm not (that) picky.
Ok, ok, here ya go:

Cheeryo-Call-1.jpg

Quirkyk

wooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can have alllllll the marshmellows girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtb

WOOOOOOHOOOO !!! Have I caused an earthquake yet from jumping up and down ?!?!

Lordy! (some decorum, please) Oh my goodness! Congratulations everyone!!

timounette

CHEERY O
As I said to Krista... I 'm so happy !!!!!!
And almost because everyone win !!!!!!!
Congrats Ladies !

schneeflocke

yep, congratulations to all the girls - I can guest in the month I celebrate Birthday, April, thanks for that, great gift!

joshi82

oh wow, this is sooooooooo wonderful. thank you so much and congrats to all the other girls.

YAY

Quirkyk

WOOOOOOHOOOO !!! Have I caused an earthquake yet from jumping up and down ?!?!

Lordy! (some decorum, please) Oh my goodness! Congratulations everyone!!

LOL Yep...felt it all the way here!!!!!!!!!! Of course you might have had some help from me! :)

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Congratulations ladies, glad to have you join us, I could do with cracking my whip a bit more, because, darnit, Cynthia has been a bit to well behaved for my liking! bwhaahaahaa

Quirkyk

Congratulations ladies, glad to have you join us, I could do with cracking my whip a bit more, because, darnit, Cynthia has been a bit to well behaved for my liking! bwhaahaahaa

LOL...well my wonky self I'm sure will give you plenty to crack a whip at!! :)

FlawedPurfektion

WOW WOW WOW!! I am still in shock..wondering if you ladies forgot its not April fools anymore..HA HA!! I know most of you don't know me but I hope to get to know each on of you much better!
Congrats to all the fabulous ladies that won..I know you all must be on cloud nine like me!

And I will surly watch out for Cat and her whip..HA HA!! and hey Cynthia it is so awesome to see you here sweetie!! I already know I am going to love it here with you around!!
Big Hugs to everyone..

oh and p.s. I tend to talk a lot so please if you feel that I start to annoy you don't be afraid to tell me to shaddup!! HA HA!!

Quirkyk

WOW WOW WOW!! I am still in shock..wondering if you ladies forgot its not April fools anymore..HA HA!! I know most of you don't know me but I hope to get to know each on of you much better!
Congrats to all the fabulous ladies that won..I know you all must be on cloud nine like me!

And I will surly watch out for Cat and her whip..HA HA!! and hey Cynthia it is so awesome to see you here sweetie!! I already know I am going to love it here with you around!!
Big Hugs to everyone..

oh and p.s. I tend to talk a lot so please if you feel that I start to annoy you don't be afraid to tell me to shaddup!! HA HA!!

LOL...girl if you talk a lot I think you'll fit right in!! :):)

jendavey

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited that everyone got a spot!!! THAT is the reason we all LOVE the O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NicosMommy

WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooo glad and excited!! Thank you sooo much!!!!!

this is AWESOME!!! YOU GUYS SOOO RAAWWWKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Sheena, talking is a must here at the O!! heehee!!! especially for CheeryOs!! ahahahahah!!!

Okay, Ladies!!!! When it is getting close to your month to start Guest Cheering, you will receive a PM from someone on the team to get ready!! LOL!! Then on the first day of the month, you will gain access to our secret lair where cyn and cat behave most respectably (*cough, cough*). Seriously, if I told you, I'd have to kill ya!! LOL!!! It's going to be soooo fun...you will really love all of the perks...

so no stress!!

and to all of you on this month, Dawn, Llama-girl, Mirjam, and Sandrine, you should have access by tonight! wooohoooooo!!!!

Here we go....:)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Um, I can't very well whip them because she-who-shall-remain-unnamed *cough*Cat*cough* STOLE the whip that rightfully belongs to Cyndiana Jones!!

Welcome to the dark side, girlies!!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Sheena!!! Welcome, hun!! You'll fit right in, don't worry!

I'm thrilled to have you all!!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Um, I can't very well whip them because she-who-shall-remain-unnamed *cough*Cat*cough* STOLE the whip that rightfully belongs to Cyndiana Jones!!

Welcome to the dark side, girlies!!

UM, NOOOOOO, Rebecca passed the whip to me a looooong time ago when she was a designer here, you have tried numerous times to remove it from me unsuccesfully and STILLLL you believe its yours.

*sigh* I will let you continue your dream, but, I, my child, am your living whipping nightmare.

And you know I love you :D

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Congratulations ladies ... you all deserve to get this gig. I was so in awe when I checked out your pages & I can't wait to see what you gals get up to!!! 3 cheers for all the new guest CheeryO's ... hip hip horay ... hip hip horay ... hip hip horay!!!! :p:p:p