Oscraps

Please Help Me Welcome Sweet Doll to the Oscraps Designer Team **Winner Announced**

Welcome to Oscraps, Kel! It's a wonderful place to be! And, Oliver is absolutely adorable! Like you, I'm passionate about dogs, too. My little papillon, Beau, will be 13 years old in August. What a Sweet Doll you are, too, to move closer to your parents to help them as their health declines. My very favourite birthday is every birthday, actually. I can't say one present stands out more than another because having children, nieces and nephews, brothers, sister, husband (etc.!!) ALL my presents from them are my favourites!!! Being together is the best!!

ddanner

Kel, welcome to O. It was so nice to get to know you. And I love Oliver. So sweet. I have two Grand puppies that are yorkies. And I get to babysit them. They are a joy to watch. I'm looking forward to checking out your kits. I to love to scrapbook. I have five grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. I love taking pictures of them and my family. As for my favorite birthday gift I guess I have to say God gave me another year to be with my family. For that I'm blessed. Again Welcome.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
There's still time to say hi, share your favorite bday gift and still be entered in to the drawing.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Thank y'all for joining me in welcoming Sweet Doll to the Oscraps family. I'll be back later today to announce the winner.