Oscraps

Paint the Moon Peeling Bark Paper Set

paint-the-moon

A truly unique set of papers created from the peeling bark of the gorgeous trees getting ready for spring. Peeled back corners and tears to let your papers underneath peek through. A totally fun, natural and realistic set of papers! You'll receive 6 unique papers. Three of which have edges, corners and tears to let your layers underneath peek through (PNG files) ... perfect for slipping little pictures or titles, etc. into too! Get creative! And as a bonus you'll receive one sprig of leaves and one single leaf to add an even more natural look to your page if you so desire! Be sure to check out the detail views to see examples of layouts using these unique papers! They also happen to go perfectly with my Boxes! :bunny

And some layouts featuring the papers ...

By Holly G.
kittyrakweb.jpg

By Me
bark-layout.jpg

By Pam
LO521.jpg

By Kitty
23-12-07_face-I-love.jpg

LSlycord

OH my goodness!!! And I haven't bought the boxes yet! But I'm going to. This weekend, I'm shopping for sure and now the bark is in the bag!

danger girl

Holy moly that is really cool! Now I have to get the bark and the boxes. And I think I'm going to have to go to catscrap to pick up the great alphas you used too.