Oscraps

Our intentions can be as clear as the skies . . .

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Hello and happy Friday to you!!

Another week passes us by and I've got something new in my shop for you.

Are you keeping up with my Pixels, Paper and Paint articles (which are also available as e-mails), I've been sharing my values and what matters to me as a creative and memory keeper, sharing lots from my studio plus tutorials and other fun things. My community is growing nicely and there are some really juicy things coming so don't miss out, subscribe and join us :)

Check it out if you have time!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

This weeks release is a culmination of holding true to my values of creating digital art that encourages the documentation of life's small details and includes textures and marks that are personal to me as they were crafted during those fun hours spent getting artsy in the studio.

sharing-800-x-800-px-1-png.601390

I had fun making this cute little book by salvaging a vintage Jack and Jill children’s board book, collaging over it with my hand made art papers and vintage stash.

I then printed lots of the ephemera from my new ‘Just like the Weather’ Collection to design this personal little journaling page.

Save 20% or purchase my money saving bundle if you'd like to buy them all in one swoop.
Just take care when shopping as this was previously available at my other shop.

rjefferies-justliketheweather-bundle.jpg

Our intentions can be as clear as the skies but life is still as changeable as the weather and throws us out of sync without warning doesn’t it? :cold::sunout::sunnyeyes:

Download this Mixed Media Digital Art Collection to access beautiful Mixed Media Textures, unique Mixed Media Embellishments and ephemera along with a generous assortment of dimensional pieces to document your navigation of life's ever-changing seasons.

With 'Just like the Weather', have fun documenting your life, rain or shine, and find joy in every forecast. :hammock:

This product was designed for hybrid and digital scrapbooking, digital art projects, creative journaling and other paper crafts. Take a look at all of the other packs included in the Just like the Weather Collection. Save the most by purchasing the bundled collection.

Included in Just like the Weather | The Complete Digital Scrapbooking Collection by Rachel Jefferies
  • 75 mixed elements which includes some alternative versions
  • Detailed element list: ceramic cloud, sequin scatter, assorted vintage ephemera including bus tickets, number strips and torn papers, messy machine stitching, botanical sketches, messy painted paper bits, clay clouds, vintage number ephemera, assorted word bits / journal prompts, paper cloud, enamel heart and bird, assorted labels, bird house, ceramic glazed circle to depict a sun, assorted paints and messy image transfers, messy threads, assorted splatters and messy art marks, messy stamps, frames, string, tapes, staple, tag with butterfly and fern, plastic stars, assorted flowers and foliage, brad, bead scatter, fabric foliage.
  • 9 Mixed Media Patterned and Printed Backgrounds
    • Papers include Rich Mixed Media Textures, Pattern or Print, Abstract Art and Collage.
    • Each paper is 12 x 12 inches square
  • A set of painted solid colour background papers made to match the Just like the Weather Collection.
  • An .abr brush and stamp set of all of the paint and stamps and mark making in the Kit + Bonus, the paper and ephemera style elements have also been converted into stamps and brushes for you. This provides you with more options for creating and alternative ways to work the embellishments into your projects. You will receive 45 ready made PNG stamps + an .abr brush set compatible with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
Ann-Sofie also had fun printing and creating . . .

annsofie-justliketheweather-800a-437a522b24.jpg

And the store is jam packed with digital page design ideas, here are just a few, see more in the shop and through the galleries this weekend at Oscraps.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

AJM-Oost-west-800.jpg

Have a lovely weekend :beatingheart:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
As always I just love your colour choices for your collections and this one is no exception! Brilliant in every way! I also love seeing your physical art journaling pages, they are always so very inspiring! Wonderful collection of digital layouts by your very creative team as well! ♥