Oscraps

Oscraps Featured in Scrap'n Art Ezine - Free Collab!

WendyW

Oscraps is featured in the January/February issue of Scrap 'n Art Magazine.

The magazine is free, you just need to register and go to the downloads page! To go to the website you can click on the graphic or click here.

The best part??? There is a FREE MEGA KIT from our very own Oscraps Designers! Here is a sneak peak....

folder-2.jpg

Be sure to leave lots of love for the designers....they've really outdone themselves! This kit is absolutely gorgeous, and I can't believe it's free! Enjoy!​

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoebeJo

Oh wow!! That looks awesome!! I got the email but hadn't checked it out yet!! Gorgeous kit!!!

katg1006

It's such a gorgeous kit....totally worth checking out you will *not* be dissappointed!! :)

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Wow, what a fabulous kit! I can't wait to get my hands on it, lol!
Off to download and see that issue :)

And a BIG thank you to all the team for this fantastic work :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
oh wow- I never heard of this magazine (or I don't remember it LOL) but wow-- what a great feature for the O!!
And Fab-O kit- I will be registering in a bit!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I can't believe that piece of stunning work is free!!!! omygoodness!!! does life get any better than this?????? off to register...thanks, Wendy for the announcement!!!

editorialdragon

I love Scrap n Art! Its how I found Oscraps! And of course, it wouldn't be such an amazing magazine without the shops and designers who donate their time and products to make it happen! Thanks Oscraps designers!!

eph2810

Oh wow - that is just awesome - you ladies did an awesome job on creating the kit. I will have to check it out now. Thank you so much for sharing it with us, Wendy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

kaytebug

It's an amazing kit... and hint hint....the Feb collab on site will coordinate with this REALLY AMAZINGLY! (just a bit of teasing...