Oscraps

O'Escape Spa Week

val

aggghhh
Why did I thought we where the 16th today.

bouhouhou
I was so happy it was the 16th ... why n earth the 15th came BEFORE the 16th? why!!!!

ok have a resting day cherryo's tomorrow gonna be ... The begining!

see you then

val

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Val you crack me up :lol:
You'll have to wait until tomorrow girl :)
but you'll see it was worth waiting for :D

val

Dumpty,

You should not laugh at this poor and tired brain of mine ...
your are a bad girl. ;-)

well i guess I have to go at numerous place I said that The O SPA was beginning today ;-)
Because, yes, When i get myself ridiculous, i don't do it in one place only ... the all world had to be aware of this! ... well this is life anyway :cool::cool::rolleyes:

I will try to work a bit today ... maybe i can stay home tomorrow!
or the day after, or both .... :cool::cool:

val

HEYYYY

I am not the only one who mixed up the date??

I the calendar at the bottom page... it is written :15-07-08 for the beginning ;-)
no I am not looking for excuses ...:-D
;-)

Jeannie

With the new releases and the start of spa week, I have to say
THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY WEEK EVER :D

t_a_l_i

I am so excited for tomorrow! Not only is it Jacob and Boden's 1st birthday, but a fun scrapping day too! I only hope I can get on a little at night to join the fun!

val

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

yeah!

It is tomorrow here ... you are late ;-) :cool:
:mrgreen::mrgreen:

katg1006

Ladies....do you have your music ready?? Your candles lit?? and your favorite drink on hand?? Because it is time for your O'ESCAPE!!! I'm ready...do you like my new spa outfit I bought?? Don't I look relaxed?? *LOL*

We will be posting 2 challenges a day from the 16th to 20th you will have until Midnight P.S.T (Pacific Standard Time) Wednesday July 23rd to have your layouts uploaded with links in the appropriate challenge threads :)

O'Escape Challenge Section This is where you will also find the Grand Prize Drawing Rules :)

O'Escape Gallery When you upload your layout please choose "O'Escape Challenges" :)

Let's have some fun ---- wooot!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
come on val ! where's your first LO ? :lol:

OK girls let's go ! this is going to rock !!!

katg1006

Ladies.....Challenge # 2 is up....The theme challenge!!! Wooott!!! Check this one out here

Please remember to post a link to your layout in the appropriate Challenge thread so we can leave you some love :) Thanks!

katg1006

Also....please do me a favor and when you upload your layouts in the Gallery please put the Challenge Name in the title :) Thanks bunches!!!