Oscraps

October Challenge #7: Wordart

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

2018-word-art-jpg.409560

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Welcome to the October Wordart Challenge. Flor here, I will be your hostess for this challenge. This is one of my favorite's challenge. Your assignment is to create a Word or a quote and make it into a bit of art. It needs to be at least a fourth of your page. You may also go through your stash. You may find some created from one of our designers. There is "NO" special theme.

Y6tky6t.jpg

I can't wait to see your beautiful Art
RULES:
- Use a word or a quote and make it into a bit of art, any theme is a go :) It needs to be at least a fourth of your page!
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST October 31st, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Attachments

• 20181222-Dance-is-my-Life-web800.jpg
    20181222-Dance-is-my-Life-web800.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: