Oscraps

October 2015 Standing O´s

AnikA68

I love the "O"
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Love the purple page from Margje !

Your_dreams_are_beautiful_web.jpg

4PeasInMyPod

THIS page by cover blew me away with its simplicity, the very thing I have so much trouble with. Sometimes less is more, and sometimes less is perfect. The font choices are outstanding, and I can imagine the use of a more formal script would have lessened the impact. The sweet story behind this, a wedding album comprised of photos shot by wedding guests using disposable cameras, is worth a read as well! You can see more of Joanne's wedding album HERE on her blog.

joannebrisebois

Designer
THIS page by cover blew me away with its simplicity, the very thing I have so much trouble with. Sometimes less is more, and sometimes less is perfect. The font choices are outstanding, and I can imagine the use of a more formal script would have lessened the impact. The sweet story behind this, a wedding album comprised of photos shot by wedding guests using disposable cameras, is worth a read as well! You can see more of Joanne's wedding album HERE on her blog.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=338112

You are so sweet, thank you so much for your kind words!! :)

(the font I used for the Mr and Mrs. is called Into the Vortex).