Oscraps

October 2012 STANDING O'S

Ellen

this one jumped out at me in the gallery the texture, the mood, the soft colours and that quote.The layout is by CMNB ( sorry don't know your name) and is linked so you can leave her some love.

~Justagirl~

wow thank you so much Phylis what a nice way to start my day, I just discovered this and am smiling widely here :) xox

TammyLiz

I just fell in love with this special layout by Tanderson:

Tori_-_20_Weeks_with_Trinity.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=269855&title=week-twenty-&cat=1351

Dalis

I guess since my In-laws are moving away I am feeling a bit of a loss... so I am draw by these page. Even though their loss cannot compare to my "temporary loss", I just think they are gorgeous tributes!

Hill

I guess since my In-laws are moving away I am feeling a bit of a loss... so I am draw by these page. Even though their loss cannot compare to my "temporary loss", I just think they are gorgeous tributes!

Thank you! A loss, even if temporary is still hard. Hugs.

~Justagirl~

wow thank you so much..I know Osky would be trying to shake your hand right now :) xox

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanderson

I'm a bit behind with this thank you - but thank you TammyLiz for choosing my layout "Week Twenty" for a Standing O!

frutselke

This beautiful monochromatic LO by terese immediately caught my eye. With two young kids I have only too many pictures of them running out of the picture, moving at exactly the right (not) moment. :eek:hwell:
So to see one of those pictures used in such a great way is very inspirational.
outoffocusisa1.jpg

ViVre

Don't have words to tell you how i LOVE this!!!
So 'simple', yet so GORGEOUS!!
By Nia:

Imaged is linked to the gallery!