Oscraps

November Standing O's

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
It's been far too long since I highlighted any LO's here ... but I stumbled across this one by Nana Linda (aka Hondachicc) in the gallery this evening and well, what can I say??? Isn't it wonderful? How gorgeous is the simplicity of her design? How fabulous are her shadows? How lovely is her message? Seriously ladies, you know what to do ... click, click, click and show Nana some lovin' ...

hondachicc

Awe.....SUE!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You totally just put a big ole smile on my face and made me do my little happy dance!!

Thanks so much my dear friend!!! and YOU TOO KAT!!!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Would you look at what our own Elisa has come up with !!!!! I just love the simple lines and her placement of the elements, that photo and oh yes the sweet poem that her cousin wrote!! Simply beautiful!!

Don't forget to leave her some lovin!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ooooohhh, it's FRIDAY and I'm catching up on some long overdue gallery cruising and just look what I found!!! This beautiful page by Angela (aka Ann13) really caught my attention ... it was created it for Helen's Camera Corner Challenge - Dutch Angle and I think she's done an AMAZING job, don't you? Please click & leave some lovin' (if you haven't already done so!) ...

neatfreak

You're so very welcome, what I need to do is find out how to link the picture - can anyone help me? :der:

katg1006

I linked it for you Lorraine!

Once you put up the photo you want
Go to the gallery and copy the url to the photo where the comments are.
Then go back to the post where you want to link to attach
click on the photo
then click the earth symbol with the link (Insert link)
Post link in box that appears
Save and it should be linked :)

petey111

I think this page by Baby Mohee is so fabulous! It has a large photo, an amazing blended photo, powerful journaling...and it's all still so balanced! Click on it and leave her some love!

ViVre

Today two layouts catched my eye(s).
The first one is made by Sokee. Ofcourse i love the white-space,
but what I love most is the journaling going with this 'doctor'-page ...... surprising!

Second one is made by Nini.
I totally recognize her 'problem' here. (For translation of her journaling, please go to gallery: image is linked).

:sheep1