Oscraps

No shame...I need ideas!

jennaz31

I am doing a photo album for my in-law on their trip through Asia (oh Lord, have mercy on me...will I EVER be done)...anyway, I have come to the photos of Hanoi Hilton and I am stumped for ideas. The pics are in my gallery...that was the only way I knew to do it. The main photo is of the tiger cages the prisoners were kept in, but you can see that it is not very good, in that it is very close up and hard to discern that it is a cage. I was thinking I would clone the blue sign out and just journal what it was. Anyway, if you know of any specific layout out that I could scraplift or elements that would be appropriate...I would ever be so grateful! I know that I am going to use some clocks I have Anna's. I think this the last 'somber' layout I have to do (wow, there are a lot of sad things over there!) the rest are on the beautiful things!
Thanks for any and all help!
Jenn

jennaz31

Thanks for these suggestions...I could definetly use the Circular Rhythm set for some of the other pages...I don't know about for this page. It's such a sad--grave--topic.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I would just keep the page super simple using darker colors. With something like that you really don't want to take away from what you are journaling. I'd maybe use an action that makes the photo into a drawing or odd colors. Since the image isn't ideal you could blend it after making it as bright as you can.