Oscraps

Newbie with PSPix...heellp...!

scrapalong123

Hi, I just discovered this site...and am new at digi scrap...love all it has to offer and what I've seen so far; and have absolutely no clue as to what I'm doing!:( Received PSPix (Paint Shop Pro) with my the purch. of a camera, several years ago...and started using it primarily for editing photos. I started tinkering round and became familiar with the organizing (photo) part of it, and some digi papers and elements...or watchamacallit! that I've gotten (free or purchd). I guess you can still teach an old dog new tricks! By old I mean 60 yrs!

Most sites I've visited have very limited info. on PSP or tutorials or products (such as STYLES) for PSP. Are there perhaps any PSP scrappers here?

Have lots of photos of our 3 Dboys, and my only family left from my mother side (who are Italian) is my Dsister and her 2 boys. I'd like to make a stunning looking wedding album for my Dnephew who got married several months ago. I have an idea of what style I'd like to use...but I have spent hours, even days trying to maneuver around this imaging program. :confused:

I like looking at videos on how to do stuff (on uTube). I learn faster I think. Perhaps someone can give me a few pointers, dos, don'ts or whatever...I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance!:neutral:

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I don't use PSP, but welcome to Oscraps! I'm sure some girls can point you in the right direction :D

hondachicc

I use PSP along with a scrapbooking program...I am no pro!! But I have done a lot of digging and found a couple of great friends that have helped me a lot!! I have a few websites that have good tutorials..let me dig them out and I will send them to you by private message.

Happy you have joined us here!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome to the O!! You are in good hands with Linda!! she will looks after you!! :)

Soco

Hi! Welcome to the O! I hope you'll find the answers you're looking for! :)