Oscraps

Newbie-licious!

DHall

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I'm brand-new to the world of digital scrapbooking. I ran across it in my searches for ways to build a wedding album (I just recently got married, and the woman who officiated the ceremony took the pictures, so no pro photog is around to do it for me!!).

I've got a couple of the pages in my Member gallery, please feel free to check 'em out! Any CC is also welcomed.

Thanks for all of the help I got from just lurking about, looking at different layouts and usages.

I'm glad to be part of the O-Scraps community!!!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Welcome to the O!!! You're going to love it here, we're a friendly bunch! If you need help with anything,, just ask, and someone will jump in with answers! Off to check your gallery, welcome again!

nina

welcome to oscraps! it´s a fantastic place and i can´t wait to know you better!

LSlycord

Welcome to Oscraps! You will love it here! The friendliest group of women on the planet!

AnnieLuvski

Welcome to the O! I'm a fairly new newbie myself, and I absolutely LOVE it here! I am sure you'll love it here too!

WendyW

Congrats on your marriage! I've been married for 7 years this August...and still haven't put an album together! I've scrapped a few of our wedding pictures, but not all of them. Welcome to the O!