Oscraps

New! WINTER FLIGHT and 30% my whole store ***Black Friday Sale***

createwings

New! WINTER FLIGHT ***Createwings Designs***

Hi everyone!

Here is my new kit
"Winter Flight"

This is my largest kit yet.... packed full with endless possibilities.

79 unique elements (not including different versions and recolored)
all with no shadows, some come with additional custom shadowed versions

19 papers

1 Full Alpha in 4 colors

2 Worn overlays

17 Word Art

I've put it in the shop early so it's on sale now!
(images are linked)

Here is some inspiration from my CT.

Last edited by a moderator:

NicosMommy

This is awesome!!!! I am LOVING this winter theme with the ice and everything and....whewww I must have this kit!!!! Great work!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
It's like I just wanna buy it and frame the artwork...you are a gorgeous designer!!!! just beautiful, dawn!!!!

createwings

Thank you everyone for your kind words... It really means a lot... I'm so happy to finally be releasing a new kit! It makes me happy that you like it!

((hugs)) to you all!

Dawn

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhh Donna, you have to get it!! It's sooo easy to use!! just gorgeous...here is a LO I did with it... (yup...shamelessly plugging my LOs!! LOL!!)

danger girl

Yeah Sally but I'm intimidated by your talent too LOL I'm a big scaredy cat. That layout is gorgeous. I made the leap and bought the kit. I even unzipped it. Maybe tonight I'll get up the courage to try it?

Or maybe I'll just gaze at it in awe...

KellieP

Dawn!! This is gorgeousness!!! I just wish I had more time to scrap!!! I'm so thrilled for you & all that you're creating! Amazing work!

createwings

Thank you everyone for your sweet compliments about the kit... It makes me so happy that you like it :)

Sally your page is stunning I went and left you some love... Gorgeous!!!

Donna... I'm so happy that you made the leap and purchased the kit...I really hope you have fun with it.

((hugs)) everyone :)

snappy2003

I couldn't stand it anymore! After seeing layout after gorgeous layout in the gallery I just had to have the kit! Now to find some extra scrappin' time LOL.