Oscraps

New Templates, Freebie, + 40% off!!!!!

ourmisadventures

There's so SOOOO much going on this weekend for Our Misadventures products!!! I'm having a hard time keeping track of everything, hehe!

First up, the freebie! and 40% off discount!!!

OurMisadventures_DisappearingAct_prev.jpg

My great friend, Mirjam of Pink Reptile Designs, has a monthly template challenge on her blog. This month, she's featuring some of my templates! I also gave her a 40% off coupon to share with participants :) As if a free set of templates and a discount wasn't enough... for just participating in her challenge, you could win $10 to her store! She also gives all participants a hefty %-off discount for her products too!!!

{ visit the PRD blog to play & save! }

Now, ready for my new template set??

Little Paws was inspired by all the little paws in my life -- my pup Riley & my guinea pigs, Sparkles & Bubbles. Pets make such huge differences in our lives, so why not scrap about them?? Even though the set is pet themed, like with all templates — you can do whatever you want! You don’t have to scrap about your pets!

Don't forget to swing by the Pink Reptile Designs blog to get the 40% off discount coupon!!!

Thanks again for being such amazing & supportive fans! It’s really meant a lot to me to have your support when I decided to start selling again. Without you, I wouldn’t keep doing this!

liljatr

Beautiful! I love the Little Paws - and I totally love your freebie templates! Thank you :D