Oscraps

New O Designer!!

BlytheE

Hey y'all.. been running around like a crazy person over here today but wanted to pop in to formally introduce myself.

My name is Blythe, I am 32 yrs young, wife to Dan, mom to Kyle (13), Alex (12), Braeden (6), Liam (5), and Greyson (4). We live in Northern California and I have been designing about 2 years now.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here at Oscraps!!

BeckyVosburg

Northern Ca? OMGoodness, girl! LOL, we could be neighbors and not know it! Are you near Sacramento?

BTW---welcome, great to "meet" you! You're going to love it here at the big O!

BlytheE

Thanks Ladies!

Becky- I am in Tracy.. about 20 min west of Stockton. I have a very good friend who lives out in Plymouth so I am upp in the Sac area sometimes. My mom and I just tool the lil boys to see the Wiggles at Arco last week!

LSlycord

Welcome Blythe. So glad to meet you. Need to spend some time in your shop. With all those boys, will we find some boys kits?

BlytheE

Welcome Blythe. So glad to meet you. Need to spend some time in your shop. With all those boys, will we find some boys kits?

More than likely you're going to find alot of frilly girly things LOL! I think Im over-compensating, but I do love me some dirt so you'll find alot of "roughed up" stuff in there ;)

MommySpice

Welcome Blythey-Blythe! You know, I'm about 10 minutes from Stockton...and 30-45 from Sac. ;) We should have a get together sometime!

mei74

Hi Blythe! So glad to see you here at the O! Wow, 5 boys!! Looking forward to checking out your designs. :)

Merkee

Hi Blythe, wow, 5 boys...how do you find time to design?

Welcome to Oscraps. Glad to have you join the family.

BlytheE

Wow so many of us so close.. we may just have to get together or somethin!

Merkee- Time? What's this time you speak of? Hehe ;) I ask myself that question alllll the time. DH has been helping out a bit and the 3 older boys are in school full time.

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Welcome to the big bad O :)

I have 5 girls .... just in case you are looking for some wives!! LOL!! :)