Oscraps

New computer...yippeee.

BoatLady

Well since May 28 I have not had my laptop...it would not start up since we are travleing it was hard to get someone to look at it but today here in Sedona AZ got someone to look at it....toast!!! So had to buy a new one but the tech guy put my drives in and I am all set to load my pics and scrap again...totally restored!!! I am a happy camper today!!! Got allot going on the next few days but I will try to get some scrapping done.
Glad to have a computer again so many of my friends live in it

mimes1

CHEERY O
That is SUCH good news!!! :dancingbfly:So happy that the guy was able to save your drives. Hope you gave him a big tip!!;)
Can't wait to see layouts of your trip! We all live vicariously through you!

AK_Tracy

Yeah!!!!!!!!! :cheer: That's so wonderful he could restore your laptop files to the new one. WOOT WOOT!!!

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
Yah! Glad you were able to get it worked out. As always, safe travels.

A-M

That is good news. Look forward to seeing pages about your current travels.

MariJ

So happy to hear that, Debby. Just today I was thinking of you again. I've missed seeing you around and can't wait to see photos and layouts. Safe travels. :heartpumppink:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Great news! With all your adventures, you must be just itching to get back to scrapping :)

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I'm sorry to hear your old laptop is toast but so happy to hear you got a new one and are all set to scrap!