Oscraps

New! Blog Couture from Sweet Genevieve Designs!

Genevieve

Ninja Admin
Introducing Blog Couture from Sweet Genevieve Designs! Now you can personalize your blog with blog designs made from your favorite SGD kits! Each blog set includes 1 Photo Header, 1 Header without Photo, 2 Backgrounds and 4 Sidebar Tabs! There are five sets to choose from and more will be added soon! Be sure to check additional preview images in the store listing to see the additional backgrounds and headers! Need help installing your blog set? Check out my blog graphic installation services!

{Blogs for a Cause} For the month of April, all proceeds from the Panda Guy Blog Set and Panda Love Blog Set (minus PayPal fees) will benefit Love Without Boundaries!

Panda Love

Panda Guy

Vintage Love

Bohemian Bazaar

Rainbow Cheer

N

NewAdmin

oh wow gen... these are AWESOME!!! i LOVE that you designed every bit of it!! lol! GENIOUS idea!!!

LSlycord

Not only are these SOOOO Cool...Gen's generosity will really make a difference for some children in China. Love without Boundaries does some really special work. As the mom to two children from China, this is near and dear to my heart! Thanks Gen!