Oscraps

New Birthday Dreams is Here and a Big Sale ** Createwings Designs **

createwings

Hi everyone!

My new kit Birthday Dreams is here!

:) I created it for the OBirthday Celebration week :)

Birthday Dreams
is filled with vibrant, yummy textures and endless possibilities.
Jam packed with happy, unique one of a kind
hand made designs
that all flow easily and work together.
You will fall in
love with all the gorgeous details,
beautiful colors and dreamy scenery.

This kit includes:

Over 90 elements
17 papers
1 Colored Metal Alpha in 5 different colors

Birthday Dreams
is
On Sale NOW! 20% off

Tuesday March 17th - Sunday March 22nd

an additional 10% off on Birthday Dreams
!

In celebration of Oscraps 3rd Birthday....

CreatewingsDesigns_BD_SaleAd2.jpg

>>> Take me to the store <<<

here is some inspiration from my CT. If you would like to see more I have a gallery on my blog.... Here...

BD_CTPreview1.jpg

BD_CTPreview2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kym

Love your designs and layouts, are there any tutorials out there for your unique look? I would love to learn how you do this.

createwings

Thank you everyone for you sweet words... it makes me so happy that you like the kit.

Love your designs and layouts, are there any tutorials out there for your unique look? I would love to learn how you do this.

Kym..... I have one tutorial on my blog that walks you through how to make custom shadows... this helps add a lot of depth to my pages. I also designed this kit so it would be easier to make pages like the one I created.

I made a few scenes so you can just extract your photo an place a few elements and then you have a similar look. One of the papers... the one with the bridge is a scene already created for you and actually took me quite a few hours to create ;) So all you would have to do is place your extracted photo into the scene and then ad a few elements and your done :)

I'm hoping to add some more tutorials on my blog soon... Here is my blog address for the Custom Shadow Tutorial... you will have to scroll down a bit to find it as I need to learn how to archive it better !

http://createwingsdesigns.typepad.com

Thanks again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

createwings

I've been trying to think of a way I can create a tutorial about how I make my pages... I think it would be really long LOL.... I'm thinking I could maybe break it up into parts or something.... Like use a page and then make different tutorials that surround creating the page? I'm not sure :)

WendyW

I'd love to be able to create pages like yours, Dawn!!

This kit is GORGEOUS!!!! or as we say at the O...GAH-geous!!!

wendyf209

This kit is beautiful! Can't wait to get it! Do you have to be a new subscriber to your newsletter to get the 10% off? Or will "old" subscribers get a coupon too???