Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift.........'Snapshot' (8.31.13-9.6.13)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone!

It’s Saturday……………yep, Saturday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes and a chance to win a very special $12 GiftKard to Anna's Amazing store!

Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Friday 9.6.13 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $12.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Friday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week the Anna Team selected this gorgeous page, ‘like a song’ by ‘Cynthia’ as the inspiration for the AnnaLift.

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=292977&title=like-a-song&cat=1351
Anna-Every-Day-Authentic-copy.jpg

Cynthia please step in and share your cool techniques here with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much stunning beauty in this ART page, ‘like a song’
-A simply sweet and adorable ‘Snapshot’
-A cool multi-frame design
-A mix of random elements and brushes and textures
-A few pieces of wordART to convey the message
-A beautiful and inspiring Artsy page

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge? Maybe you’ll choose:
- Choose a ‘Snapshot’…………EVERYONE can create an AnnaLift this week!
-A multi-frame desing
-Play with a number of fun elements you might never have tried to create with before
-Whatever idea from ‘Cynthia’s creation that inspires YOU to win a $12 GiftKard from Anna.
This AnnaLift is all about ArtPlay and we can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery. Thanks ‘Cynthia’ for sharing your gorgeous page with us and inspiring us this week.

A few more 'snapshots' of inspirations from Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Snapshot and NewRelease Kits
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=44825

ArtPlay Palette Everyday
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29176&page=1

ArtPlay Authentic
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=30430&page=1

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 9.6.13 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE $12 GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Thanks for the awesome reward! I hope that I can participate this week!

SharLamb

Sharron
I was inspired by the dramatic photo. From there, I lifted as close to the same feel as I could get. Thanks for the challenge, as usual. They often take me out of my comfort zone. This is a photo my DD took of my DGD on Avery's 8th birthday last week.
08-31-13_Avery_Snapshot_copy.jpg

All Anna Aspnes products
BG: ArtPlayPaletteFamily_SolidPaper2
Flourish_HipsterPlumes11_1
ArtPlayGlobeTrotter_Transfer5
ArtPlaySunFun_Brush13
FotoBradPack1_6
ArtPlayGlobeTrotter_Butterfly (recolored)
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...=annalift-08-31-13-snapshot-of-avery&cat=1351

dianepsmith

I have not worked in black & white before, thanks for the challenge.
The photo is of my DD a taken a few days before the birth of her 3 child.
lift-Aug-31.jpg

Ann06

From Ann for Anna Aspnes - Anna Lift

I made this page thinking in the luminary visions of Anna Aspnes when creating her art and the beautiful inspiration piece selected by this challenge by Cynthia.

Dear Anna,
Congratulation in your two years at O'scraps and also to your successful CT team who supported you as well during this time!.

The way your elements have impacted my artistic pages is extremely difficult to explain in its true dimension, and I can see that are not only my artistic interpretations impacted but instead is a larger group of individuals as well.
In my mind you are the most innovative and the most influential artist in the digital industry, I think your impact is going to be remembered for many years to come. Not only because you just give to all the chance to use your beautiful artistic elements for all of us to use, but because each one of them when used properly, can transform a photo in a piece of art in just few steps by the novice as me.

Here is my interpretation for the challenge, started B&W but ended this way.
Ann

Blinded.jpg

margeda

AnnaLift.........'Snapshot' (8.31.13-.6.13)

Beautiful inspiration page! Thanks, Cynthia! Thanks for AnnaLift Donna! :)

Gerli

such a beautiful LO to lift - thanks.
Here is Madeleine - with flowers in her hair and one of my sunflowers:

Full credit in the gallery.

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Beautiful layout Cynthia, I was inspired by the soft monochromatic tones.

Here is my take on the challenge:

rsdtmd

Honeymoon_island_beach.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration. I just loved how she used the frames and elements. I really struggle with placing elements so it was fun to sit and play with elements on a page for a while.