Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (6.15.12-6.21.12)

margeda

Thank you Donna for a wonderful challenge. ... Ang and thank you for your wonderful page!
(web translator:)

nancyr

Thanks ang for the inspiration!
Here is my page!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...1930s-boston-to-denver-anna-27s-lift&cat=1351
1930s-BostontoDenver.jpg

dwsewbiz

My gosh these are blow-me-away awesome! Such a wonderful body of work, yet all reflecting uniqueness of the creator...nice!

ulina

Oh I'm totally in love with this page to lift. It's full of inspirations and I love horses. I pinned it before to lift it. I'm too busy right now. But at least I've given it a try.
Thank you for the inspiration and I love all beautiful pages you all have made. It shows I'm not the only one who's been inspired this time.

digiloswerken.jpg

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
This weeks inspiration from Ang is gorgeous. I adore any pages with horses, and this one really jumped out of the gallery. Here is my take:

JSchaefer_Delicious_Solitude.jpg

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in our AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages Inspired by ‘ang.’ Such truly amazing works of art and thank you for sharing every bit of them with us in the Anna gallery!! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire one another with so many cool ideas!

Random generator selected lucky number 6 which belonged to ‘profolly’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (‘profolly’, I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_03Jun211544.jpg

Congratulations to ‘profolly’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

profolly

aA Creative Team Member
Thanks for the GiftKard I rarely win anything so a big treat and now I can go and look at all the goodies in Anna's store

Viv