Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (5.25.12-5.31.12)

casbury

Chris
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Happy Friday! It's time for another AnnaLift challenge from Anna Aspnes. (I'm stepping in for Donna this week. She'll be back next Friday!)

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 5.31.12 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

Continuing with the playful themes of the week and the new ArtPlay Bicycle coming out today, the AnnaTeam chose a page featuring an old classic game for this week’s AnnaLift inspiration.

We will be lifting ValeJules’ fabulous page des ricochets

Des ricochets is French for ducks and drakes, the old English name for the game of skimming flat stones…or stone skipping.

Love the subtle, clean design
Love the high contrast photo
Love the soft fresh palette
Love the few perfectly chosen elements accenting the frame
Love the white space

A few more ideas to inspire you by Anna Aspnes

ArtPlay Palette Seafoam
ArtPlay Palette SunFun
ArtPlay Palette Mist
Dripped Stains No.6
Loop Da Loop Art Strokes

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay...Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 5.31.12 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

marnie333

Here's mine:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=262462&title=anna-lift-5-2f25-2f12&cat=1351

BirminghamEngland600.jpg

dwsewbiz

I went with the subject of des ricochets as my inspiration, using pictures from my 2009 trip to Paris, a visit to le canal St Martin, where Amelia goes to skip stones.

The reason I said this would be a hard lift for me is I just cannot do white space. I really admire it, love the beautiful inspiration page, just can't do it ;-)

ValeJules

This is a great honor to see one of my pages here! Your interpretations are so amazing! This is very special to see your lifts. Usually, it's me who lifts your pages. Thank you very much !