Oscraps

*New* AnnaLift (4.20.12-4.26.12)

Slucy

Wonderful page for inspiration Alegna ty
annalift4-26-12-low.jpg
:smile:

donnagoar

Wonderful pages everyone!! It is Amazing to see all the different art directions Angela's page is inspiring everyone this week!! Still time to share your pages for this week's challenge.

Tamsin

Thanks so much for all the inspiration here! I thought I'd match a photo to a quote I often turn to when thinking about my father who died many years ago.

Strength_of_Love_copyweb.jpg

MaggieMae

Here is my lift - thanks for the beautiful inspiration - I have a hard time scrapbooking sad things, so it really was an inspiration:
Stephanie-LT50.jpg

ulina

So this is my lift. Thank you Alegna for your beautiful page and inspiration.

Love to see all those beautiful creations from everyone!

anna_lift23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

askings

I haven't had the time to participate in challenges for the past little while--so I was very excited to have a little extra time to play around with my Anna Art this week! Thanks for the inspiration.

jasperstory.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

donnagoar

Hey everyone!!

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages Inspired by ‘alegna.‘ Such truly amazing works of art and thank you for sharing every bit of them with us in the Anna gallery!! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire one another so many versions of this week's AnnaLift!

Random generator selected lucky number 22 which belonged to ‘Tamsin’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (‘Tamsin’, I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_04Apr261438.jpg

Congratulations to ‘Tamsin’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

Tamsin

Oh gosh a giftkard - thank you. I was just playing and getting some practice in really. Have a heap of things in my cart so can order some more now can't I - LOL Thank you again. You girls are wonderful - the inspiration on this site just amazes me.

ulina

Congrats Tasmin and enjoy shopping. Your page is great, Love you made a card for your dad.