Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (4.13.12-4.19.12)

whitefrost(dereva)

here is mine
AASPN_horcika.jpg

Tamsin

It's not spring on this side of the world but when I think of it this rose always comes to mind. My heart is always glad to see her.
Arabella_copyweb.jpg

Thank you for the challenge. All of the pages submitted so far were an inspiration to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ViVre

Love the inspiration-piece of Mariëlle. Beautiful newborn life in yellow-easter-in-spring-design.

Here's mine:

Thanks Donna and Mariëlle for the inspiration!!

ulina

Thank you to all of you who design such a wonderful lifts; chapeau:yo:
For me it's a party to visit the O these days.
Well I always love to stop here for a sneek peek.

THANKS!!!!

donnagoar

Thank you to all of you who design such a wonderful lifts; chapeau:yo:
For me it's a party to visit the O these days.
Well I always love to stop here for a sneek peek.

THANKS!!!!

Love what said and thank YOU! Still time to upload your pages to the gallery for this week's AnnaLift!

Jan Walker

I don't have any sheep photos, but I think I have cows.... better get busy! :) Wonderful stuff in the Gallery!

oaklanefarm

Here is mine:

I was inspired by the framing of the photo among other things.

Thanks so much for another wonderful challenge.

donnagoar

Hey everyone!!

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages Inspired by ‘ulina.‘ Such truly amazing works of art and thank you for sharing every bit of them with us in the Anna gallery!! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire one another.

Random generator selected lucky number 3 which belonged to ‘Petra from NL’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (‘Petra from NL’, I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_03Apr191412.jpg

Congratulations to ‘Petra from NL’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

Petra from NL

Wow

Thanks Anna and Donna for this lovely news.
Thank you to all those people who congratulated me. This made my first lift an even nicer experience... Thanks again!