Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (4.12.1-4.18.13)

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hey Everyone!

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 4.18.13 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week the Anna Team selected this gorgeous page, ‘Le Palais des Papes à Avignon’ by ‘cocodou’ as the inspiration for the AnnaLift.

So much stunning beauty in this page, ‘Le Palais des Papes à Avignon’
-a stunning detail in the photo
-wonderful brushwork
-a page full of texture
-a monotone layout
-a historical image
-a simply gorgeous piece of ART work

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge? Maybe you’ll choose:
-a beautiful scenic view
-use a fabulous Fotoblendz
-play with Anna’s WordArt on your design
-use Anna’s gorgeous brushes for a dreamy effect
-whatever inspires you from stunning page

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery. Thanks ‘evadraga’ for sharing your gorgeous page with us and inspiring us this week.

A few more 'hints' of inspirations from Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Traveler
ArtPlay Palette Remember
ArtsyBlendz Origins Paperie
ArtsyBlendz Origins elements
TissueTextures No. 2
ScriptTease Travel No. 1
Abstract FotoBlendz No. 3

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 4.18.13 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

Scottish zoe

Inspired by the architectural theme (also by the colour)- but all I seem to have taken recently is broken things

urban_art.jpg

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
WOW - it always amazes me how quickly people post there lifts. Gorgeous page Zoe - Anna's new kit is perfect for this layout. Shar - love the texture in both the paper and the photo, and the hues are fabulous. Ang - how goregous with the blues - it makes me want to take a drive up to Monterey this weekend. Can't wait for more pages!!!

dwsewbiz

oh oh oh...beautiful pages, beautiful lifts, love to see highlighted architecture like this!

Ellen

I'm not happy with this one so I'll probably fiddle with it again, any suggestions welcome

nia

a wonderful inspiring lo from cocodou.
I was inspired by the subject (building), the horizontal spacing and the touch of yellow.

Naadi

Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!!!
I was inspired by the historical image in the page, so I made a layout with a photo of a corner of the Karnak temple in Egypt.

Anna-Challenge-Karnak-Templ.jpg

myssp

French Luv - Anna Lift 041213

anna-lift-0418.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/data/1351/anna-lift-0418.jpg