Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (3.2.12-3.8.12)

dwsewbiz

Oh love it Donna!! So pretty, love tulips! the pink text so yummy, thanks for lifting, lots of love left for you in the gallery :)

Deb Rymer

AnnaLift - 3/2/12

Loving all the cards!! Here's mine:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=257271&title=another-trip-around-the-sun&cat=1351

20120306-trip-around-the-sun-for-web.jpg

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages Inspired by Diane ‘dwsewbiz.‘ Such amazing works of art and thank you for sharing!!

Random generator selected lucky number 10 which belonged to ‘SharLamb’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (Sharon,I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_08Mar081418.jpg

Congratulations to ‘SharLamb’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

dwsewbiz

OOh, congratulations, Sharon!! Enjoy your shopping and thank you for lifting!

In fact thank you once again to all the lifters...it was really fun for me to be a part of this! And to Donna and the Anna Team for selecting my special leap day card.

I hope it is OK with you all if I show your pages on my personal blog...it probably gets a lot less traffic than here at the O, but it would mean a lot to me, as I print my blog every year and therefore have a complete record of all my craftiness :)

Hope to see you all in the next lift!

SharLamb

Sharron
I'm so excited! Thank you so much. I'd rather shop in Anna's store than in a jewelry store! Seriously!