Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (3.16.12-.22.12)

Applechick

My take on Jopke's fabulous page!

Graduation2.jpg

myssp

Perfect Moment

Didn't realize I had not done this photo yet. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration Jopke!

trenton-and-mom-prom-2009_.jpg

Ann06

Here is mine

This was my attempt of Anna's lift 03-19.
Well, there is a bit of empty space in the middle and it was originally going to be white, but instead became blue.:noidea:

A_Always_web.jpg

donnagoar

Amazing challenge this week and so many AMAZING versions of Jopke's inspiration page!! Thrilled you are sharing your pages with us! If you still have an AnnaLift we would love to see it! Be back later with the winner of the Giftkard!

donnagoar

Hey Everyone!!

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages Inspired by ‘Jopke.‘ Such truly amazing works of art and thank you for sharing every bit of them with us in the Anna gallery!! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire one another.

Random generator selected lucky number 10 which belonged to ‘Tanderson’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (Tori,I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_06Mar221459.jpg

Congratulations to ‘Tanderson’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team