Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (1.18.13-1.24.13)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone! :clap2:

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 1.24.13 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week the Anna Team selected this gorgeous work of ART ‘I Remember St. Augustine‘ by ‘dianepsmith’ as the inspiration for the AnnaLift.

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=275773&title=i-remember-staugustine2&cat=1351
St2.jpg

So much simple and elegant beauty in this page, ‘I Remember St. Augustine’
-a gorgeous monochromatic palette
-beautiful artsy design with a photo that appears to spill out of the frame and across the page
-a wonderful mix of brushwork and transfers that add to the amazing depth and textures in the design composition

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge? Maybe you’ll choose:
-a monochromatic color palette
-an elegant photo
-an artsy frame design
-whatever captures your eye and inspires in Diane’s beautiful and artistic page

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery. Thanks ‘dianepsmith’ for inspiring us with your work of ART ‘I Remember St. Augustine’ this week.

A few more inspirations from Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Simplicity and other NEW products

ArtPlay Palette Social Network
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=32663&cat=387&page=1

ArtPlay Palette Viaggio
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=31151&cat=387&page=1

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 1.24.13 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team :cheer2:

dwsewbiz

Oh I love Diane's "I remember" pages! Very beautiful, oh I hope I can find something (and some time) to lift this week! Great choice!

donnagoar

Love how Diane has inspired already! beautiful pages nessita and ang! Thanks for playing ladies!

dwsewbiz

When I see wonderful lifts like this, I always wish I could have a book-load of them...all so beautiful, variations on a beautiful theme!

here is mine...

grammiememe

AnnaLift 1-18-13 - 1-24-13

When I saw this challenge it talk to me in so many ways.

Joy_VanHorn.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: