Oscraps

NEW AnnaChallenge | Splatter It (03.24-04.06.2014)

beszteri

Eszter
Good morning! It’s time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge FrameIt! Congrats to Secima for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us our new Challenge
Splatter It!
03.24. – 04.06.2014

Do you like to use splatters as design elements? They are a great way to open up space on your page or highlight an important person or other part of your layout. I have to say I love them a lot! I don't like perfect things and find that things with imperfections are often more interesting to me. Anna’s splatters can add a gorgeous imperfect look to a page! So let’s give it a try.

The challenge is simple: Create a page using at least a splatter on it!
Let us see what you create! The more layouts you do, the more chances you have to win!

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further:

ArtPlay Palette Adventure
ArtPlay Palette Care
ArtPlay Palette Chance
ArtPlay Palette Chatter
ArtPlay Palette EnRoute
ArtPlay Palette Epic
ArtPlay Palette Go Retro
ArtPlay Palette Go See
ArtPlay Palette Happy Life
ArtPlay Palette Inflorescence
ArtPlay Palette Loved
ArtPlay Palette Socialize
Dripped Stains collections: No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, No. 5 and No. 6

You may use other designer's products, too, as long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Sunday, 04.06.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, 04.07.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

SharLamb

Sharron
I adore splatters and splotches, so this was really fun. On top of that, I loved Adryane's original art, and shamelessly lifted it (link) , resulting in this:
03-24-04_Boy_and_a_Bike_Scraplift_from_Adryane_copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...-03-24-14-splatter-it-boy-and-a-bike&cat=1351

beszteri

Eszter
Wow, you are so fast, ladies! :)
Sharon, you can do as much pages as you want - and every entry will be counted. :cheer2:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Here's my layout - using English Rose + paint splatters from Adventure & Magic Rabbit

beszteri

Eszter
Hey ladies, you always amaze me! Such awesome pages - love all of the entries! I'm going to leave some love in the gallery soon!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Loving all these splatter layouts!!! I think I seldom create a page without any splatters - I LOVE them. Not much in this layout, as I kept the splatters somewhat subdued.