Oscraps

*New* Acrylic Transitions Vol.3 and Whimsical Masks Vol.1

Anja DD

I have released a new set of Acrylic Transitions ! Hubby made these a while ago but I totally forgot about them.*This new pack has once again 9 pieces of delicious mixed media art. By mixing gesso, acrylic paint and bistre on a plastic sheet, he created an amazing texture. I scanned them, and enhanced the color and the texture. You can use these artist papers as backgrounds in your digital scrapbooking, papercraft or art journal projects. Or simply have (some of) these papers printed on a canvas and use as modern wall art! A printable letter size version of each paper is also included, for a jumpstart on your (junk) journals.

Find Acrylic Transitions Vol.1 here.
Find Acrylic Transitions Vol.2 here.

Next to that I created a pack of photo masks with torn edges and scratched textures. I was actually going to make a new set of torn frames, but then I got this idea for the masks. My team loves them, I hope you will too! Included are 10 layered templates in PSD and PNG format. The size of the masks is based on the following standard photo sizes:*2 x 3 in (5,1 x 7,6 cm) | 3.5 x 8.1 in (9 x 20,5 cm) | 3 x 5 in (7,62 x 12,7 cm) | 4 x 6 in (10,2 x 15,2 cm) | 4.33 x 5.907 in (11 x 15 cm) | 4.5 x 6 in (11,4 x 15,2 cm) | 4.7 x 9.3 in (12 x 23,5 cm) | 5.12 x 5.12 in (13 x 13 cm) | 5.907 x 5.907 in (15 x 15 cm) | 5.907 x 7.873 in (15 x 20 cm).

For layout inspiration, check the On A Whimsical Adventure gallery at Oscraps or go to this post on my blog.

Have a great day,
Anja

Soco

Oh my, those masks are gorgeous!!! ♥ And so are the papers of course! What a beautiful work!!!