Oscraps

Need Help With PSE 2023

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I've been using PSE since I started digi scrapping. I just got the newest version 2023 and I'm having an issue I've never encountered.

Somehow, the "Image Mode" has started changing, all on its own, to Grayscale. I keep thinking I have it fixed, then a few layouts later, it goes right back. It's really annoying and I have done some digging, but can't seem to stop it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Linda @LSlycord I've never had this problem before, either. I start scrapping and notice the color is "off" literally and have to go in and manually change the setting from grayscale to RGB Color. I played around with it again last night and I THINK I might have it fixed. It's extremely annoying.

LSlycord

Linda @LSlycord I've never had this problem before, either. I start scrapping and notice the color is "off" literally and have to go in and manually change the setting from grayscale to RGB Color. I played around with it again last night and I THINK I might have it fixed. It's extremely annoying.
I sure hope that you do have it permanently fixed.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I hope you got your problem fixed, Cheryl! If not, maybe your could contact Adobe. They would probably be able to walk you through the steps to get it fixed.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I hope you got your problem fixed, Cheryl! If not, maybe your could contact Adobe. They would probably be able to walk you through the steps to get it fixed.
Thanks, Evelyn. I may have to re-install it. So far, whatever I just did, it's working. It's so annoying (because I forget) and I'll add something like a picture and it won't have any color in it. I have to hide that layer, go back and change the mode and start over. Grrrrrrr

Kythe

CHEERY O
PSE 2022 does have its moments. I just spent half a day trying to draw/sketch from scratch.. just got it the way I wanted, just about to save and poof the whole thing disappeared.. gone.
Then there is the Artistic AI feature which doesn't work for me. I bought the new version just to have that. There are quite a few people not happy about that and Adobe couldn't give me an answer.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
PSE 2022 does have its moments. I just spent half a day trying to draw/sketch from scratch.. just got it the way I wanted, just about to save and poof the whole thing disappeared.. gone.
Then there is the Artistic AI feature which doesn't work for me. I bought the new version just to have that. There are quite a few people not happy about that and Adobe couldn't give me an answer.
It's so frustrating. I just can't figure out why the "image mode" is switching to grayscale all on it's own. I have to reset it almost every time I start on a LO. I thought I had it fixed, but no. Adobe is no help on this, either.