Oscraps

My first post breast cancer mammogram is tomorrow.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I hope you read this before you go-- it might be more uncomfortable than usual. if you take pain meds (Advil or Tylenol) you might want to take some before you go. Also-- if the pressure is too much-- please speak up. I didn't know this on my first time post-lumpectomy but the breast center I go to has different plates (don't ask for more details, that is all I remember LOL). I didn't know the first time and I suffered. The second time I went the technician told me about them and also made sure that the pressure wasn't too much.

Either way, good luck!! I know it can be stressful and I am thinking of you!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I hope you read this before you go-- it might be more uncomfortable than usual. if you take pain meds (Advil or Tylenol) you might want to take some before you go. Also-- if the pressure is too much-- please speak up. I didn't know this on my first time post-lumpectomy but the breast center I go to has different plates (don't ask for more details, that is all I remember LOL). I didn't know the first time and I suffered. The second time I went the technician told me about them and also made sure that the pressure wasn't too much.

Either way, good luck!! I know it can be stressful and I am thinking of you!
Oh, Chris! Thank you so much! I just read this and took some Ibuprofen! I go in at noon today. Thank you so much for the advice! I appreciate it so much!

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
I was coming to post my prayers, when I saw that it came out clear, but I will keep them going Evelyn that each one stays that way.yay.gif