Oscraps

My Everyday Life — FABULOUS Class from Digital Scrapper!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
vicki-robinson-studio-01-04-24.jpg

For the past couple of years, I've been urging scrappers to capture the stories of their own lives in addition to those of their loved ones. While I personally have been focused on scrapping pages about random events/things in my earlier years, I feel it's just as important to scrap about current, everyday things, too — and Digital Scrapper just launched the PERFECT course for doing so. I signed up for it immediately — and this is one of the photos I'll be using, along with my short story of why the photo has meaning.

This SUPER flexible class has been designed to help you tell the stories of your Everyday Life YOUR way! And, the best part is it's 50% off through January 15th. I never recommend anything —classes or products or ANYTHING — I'm not totally in love with. So you can trust me when I say that if you need help with ideas for capturing your Everyday Life, this class will not disappoint!

MEL-Header-1000px.jpg

Resolve to tell more stories about yourself and your loved ones. It's NEVER too late to start!
Stories, My Everyday Life includes:
  • 50% off -- NOW $36
  • Over 700 photo prompts
  • 4 styles of 12x12 grayscale templates
  • Step-by-step PDF manual
  • Action for splitting double pages and sharing
  • Private Class Forum & Community Gallery
  • FOREVER ACCESS
  • Our 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Click here to learn more about the class. It is going to be amazing and I hope to see you there!