Oscraps

My Boy and a ton of CU

DesignsByCRK

Designer
CRK-Digital-Scrapbook-Banner.jpg

My Boy is my pride and joy, my greatest achievement and my greatest love. I don't do Valentines, so instead I created this kit this year, to celebrate my love for my son.

Save 50% on these items, and everything else in my store during my Grand Re-opening Sale!

CRK_MyBoy_Promo.jpg

My CT and the Oscraps CT created some amazing layouts for this collection that you can view in store and in the gallery here when they are uploaded. The ladies really knocked it out of the park with this one!

Also releasing today is a lot more CU products

CRK_2204_CU1.jpg

CRK_2204_CU2.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
We're so thrilled that you're back, Carolyn! I LOVE all of these and scrapped My Boy Collection and used a picture of my grandson, Braden.

DesignsByCRK

Designer
We're so thrilled that you're back, Carolyn! I LOVE all of these and scrapped My Boy Collection and used a picture of my grandson, Braden.

Thank you - I would have posted all of your fabulous layouts, but thought it would make the post too image heavy as there were a lot of new releases. Once I've got all the older stuff added, I'll be back to normal and will be posting all of your fabulous layouts :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thank you - I would have posted all of your fabulous layouts, but thought it would make the post too image heavy as there were a lot of new releases. Once I've got all the older stuff added, I'll be back to normal and will be posting all of your fabulous layouts :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred:
Take your time, Carolyn. You've been so busy since you got back "home". :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Stunning collection Carolyn. I'm so happy you are here!
full

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard a mother do for her son. Very cool! I love the kit. It's great!