Oscraps

May Standing O's

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.
Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!

:clap2:

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
This one from charlize caught my eye as I was wandering through the gallery. She's demonstrated some great techniques here. I love the way she's desaturated the background image, then selectively allowed the colour through on key areas. The repeated smaller image is brilliantly framed to showcase that fabulous facial expression. Great page! The image is linked to make it nice & easy for you to show come lovin' too ...

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Okay ... here we go ! I fell in love with this LO by Bianca69 ...

click on the image to leave some loving :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ooooh, just look at what I found this morning ... Kym's gorgeous nephews have the cutest facial expressions in this photo, I love the way the design is kept nice & simple (in line with the title / theme of her page), the subtle blue colours help convey the "boy-ness" and I love that photo matte, the impression of the lifted corner is just ace!!!! Anyhoo, enough of why I love this LO, how about you click & leave some lovin' yourself ...

kym

Thanks Sue, you are the sweetest! Yes, those are my twin nephews and they did grow up so fast. It is incredible that they were once these tiny little babies only weighing in at less than 3 pounds.

charlize

Ohh thank you Sue - it's a very nice surprise!!! you're soo sweet!
He was scared to death once he finished riding that jet coaster LOL ... (and so did I!!!!)

Kiliki

i pick this one!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=219912
AD_Honey_Day_102_--_.jpg

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

I could put all off her pages here because i love them all, but this one is just amazing !!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Doing a gallery hop this morning I ran across this treasure- image is linked so you can leave some love!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I wish I had the patience to create a hybrid project like Jessica's ... isn't it FABULOUS??? I love that she's printed onto different paper types, including tissue paper to make those gorgeous ruffles on the front of the book. Wow, wow, WOW! Go ahead, click on the image and take a closer look, oh and don't forget to leave some lovin' whilst you're there ...

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Soco's choice of colours in her LO are just so pretty ... I love the little scattered elements ... the way the folded hearts look like little butterflies, the musical stave stamped on the title alpha / WA is genius and I love the metallic shine provided by the “mon” subtitle and other musical notes dotted around the page … beautiful page!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
My oh my, I keep finding glorious pages in the gallery! Pages like this one from Angela ... don't you just love the framing / masking of her photo, the way she draws your eyes to the ribbon & lace and then you spot the beautiful quote underneath ~sigh~ I could stare at this page all day. Image is linked, so please leave some lovin' ...

hondachicc

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! Jane made a page about me :rofl:

Really..........Isn't this fabulous???? Go leave her some love!! Page is linked!!

photoscrapin

Oh Linda!! I feel so very flattered thank you!!! that hormone comment made me laugh!! LOL!! It really could be about me so easily!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
aww thanks Trudy!! mwah!!! doing a little happy dance!! luckily I am the only one home today!!! not a good look!!!! :biggrin: (and thanks Laurie! :))

Michael

Linda -- you are full of surprises all the time! I'm honored that you would pull this layout! Thank you! :smile:

The other pages here in the Standing Os....AMAZING! I'm so glad I got to see the featured layouts! Brilliant, ladies!