Oscraps

March came in like a Lion

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Well, March must have been mad! She came in like a lion and left like a lion! It is so cold here and has been the last few days. Tuesday we were under tornado watches most of the day. I thank the Lord we didn't have any come our way. We had a few warm weeks in March and now it's cold again. I am so ready for warm weather! How is the weather where you live?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
In Belgium or at least in the East of Belgium it was very rainy, not cold, but above all very wet. On Thursday I walked in a rain/thunderstorm with hail and I was soaking wet down to my underpants.
And yes, I'm completely done with the rain, where does it keep coming from? I want sun :sunnyeyes:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Oh Vera, you walked in a storm that had hail in it?!! I hope you weren't hurt :gloomy::heartpumpred:

My weather is probably similar to your's, Evelyn, since we are just a few hours apart! It has been a mixed bag, for sure.... I have been saying for YEARS now that our sweet Mother Nature is going through menopause with all of the weird weather we experience that we haven't had before, depending on where you live, of course. Global warming at it's finest :potstirrer:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
We have had so much luck. We had the best weekend. It was extremely warm for the beginning of April. We had a Summer weekend in Spring!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
In Belgium or at least in the East of Belgium it was very rainy, not cold, but above all very wet. On Thursday I walked in a rain/thunderstorm with hail and I was soaking wet down to my underpants.
And yes, I'm completely done with the rain, where does it keep coming from? I want sun :sunnyeyes:
Wow, Vera! I am sure you are so ready for some sunshine! I hope it comes your way soon! We did have a warm weekend which is nice. It's so crazy that earlier in the week we had frost warnings and it was cold enough for coats. They say if you don't like the weather in Tennessee stick around because it will change! :yesss:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh Vera, you walked in a storm that had hail in it?!! I hope you weren't hurt :gloomy::heartpumpred:

My weather is probably similar to your's, Evelyn, since we are just a few hours apart! It has been a mixed bag, for sure.... I have been saying for YEARS now that our sweet Mother Nature is going through menopause with all of the weird weather we experience that we haven't had before, depending on where you live, of course. Global warming at it's finest :potstirrer:
Yes, I'm sure you know what this crazy weather has been like! I think spring may be here but we will have to wait and see! I remember having snow one year on Easter. For Tennessee, that's unusual!:)

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
We have had so much luck. We had the best weekend. It was extremely warm for the beginning of April. We had a Summer weekend in Spring!
That sounds absolutely delightful, Jeannette! I hope you have a wonderful week as well!:heartpumpred: