Oscraps

March AJ challenge week 2 • Equilibrium

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
Welcome to the March Art Journal Challenge! This month, we're delving into the concept of balance through the lens of its synonym, "equilibrium." Equilibrium encompasses not just physical balance, but also emotional, mental, and spiritual stability. Let's explore this multifaceted theme.!

Use colors, shapes, and symbols to depict emotional equilibrium. Reflect on moments of inner peace, tranquility, or acceptance, and translate these feelings onto your journal pages through mixed media or painting.

Here are some inspirational quotes.
1. "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir

2. "Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm, and harmony." - Thomas Merton

3. "The key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it." - Unknown

4. "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

5. "Balance is not something you find, it's something you create." - Jana Kingsford

My page
equilibrium.jpg
CREDITS:
Growth Can Be Hard Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies
Drawing of balance generated with adobe firefly
notebooks by Vicki Robinson Artful Memories Travel Journal Papers

As you all know I always work in a travelers notebook. You can choose to do a single page each week like me, or do a divided template - one part for each week. If you don't have the Divided Template and would like to have it, you can get it here at Dropbox. Thank you to Ona @wombat146 for providing the template choices for us! If you do the template, we would love it if you would post it incrementally. Post one done in the first week, post an image of the two together on the second, and three on the third, and then the finished page on the fourth week.

Again - the template is NEVER a requirement to use, just something fun and different if you want to use it.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Great challenge, Sonja. Here's my week 2 page, by itself, as I'm doing the Divided Template. I used the quote: "The key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it." - Unknown

Here's my template so far.