Oscraps

| March 2015 | Be Inspired Challenge :: ValC Designs ::

val

Hello everyone,

Wow, I am so LATE, posting this challenge ...well I hope you will just pretend that you haven't notice. and I ll go on with the challenge itself? shall we do that?

ok, but first of all I want to congratulate SharLamb!!!! :cheer2:
with her layout on tigers, she won 5$ coupon code.

and now, Let's Be Inspired by March challenge prompt

ValCdesigns_Challenge03.jpg

"Positive people create(s) a unique & special spirit"

I am not even sure that this "sentence" is correct, but actually this does not matter since we will be playing around the one WORD

Be creative with/around a word.... that is our challenge for March

I am sure layouts will help you to understand better, but the idea is simple.

Pick 1 words out out the Creative Box BigWords here for free during this month) and use it in your Layout.

BUT

DO NOT scale down your word
Those words are 12inch long, and are made for covering the width (or height *hint*) of your Layout.
(special note for those scrapping on AJ format, you can scale them down, but they MUST cover either width or height of your layout)

AND

You must use only ONE of those words, can not use the other one even in smaller size. (at least for this challenge)

so to make it short, I want to see a big big word on your layout... and only one from the one in this pack (free for you)

as you can see, This pack of 6 words includes POSITIVE PEOPLE CREATE UNIQUE SPECIAL SPIRIT

a few Inspiring Layouts for you
iiqdv.jpg

By Instensemagic

specia10.jpg

By Snowdropz

create.jpg

By Secima

1505494_10152720194343715_4703488290300782208_n.jpg

By Ulina

To inspire you, I want to through in a few ideas too...
-you can use the chosen word "as is", or clip 1 or many paper on them, -cover them with buttons, glitter, color each letter in different color
-you can "fill up" the transparent line and clip photo/paper on ,
-you can keep their shape and fill it up with brush,

-> all the above (and much more I am sure) can be blend into your layout's background, or not, maybe you will think of shadowing to give a 3D feeling ...

and there are much more option than I can think off ... you must let your creative juice flow freely and play!!!

and of course Challenge rules apply:
- Please use 70% Val C Designs & 100% Oscraps
- Post your layout in ValC designer gallery and if you could drop it here it would be great!
- Link your image to this thread too (as a picture) and link us to it so that we can drop love for you in the Gallery!

- and most of all HAVE FUN!

You have the time until the end of March to complete the challenge.
The winner of the 5$ gift code will be announced as soon as possible at the end of the Challenge!​

Berry18

| March 2015 | Be Inspired Challenge :: ValC Designs

Challenge_ValC_designs_mars_2015R.jpg

Thanks for the challenge...love it

val

I hear you Ulina, those Layout are both creative and amazing! LOVE what I am seeing here,

and I am VERY happy because it is not an easy challenge, and the entries so far are fab.

well done everyone, keep them coming!

v

val

WOW Vera!!!
Both are awesome, but I truely love the spirit one, with the falling leaves! great!
v

val

ok, the layouts I saw before leaving in the country side were fab, and I did comment on them. ( i glad i did it then)
I have a very poor connection and can not make it to the store backstage, to create a coupon.
If you are ok, I will deal with that next week, when I ll get back home with a decent flux. Until then I will stay and play on photoshop :)

I ll see you in a few days!

thanks for playing along!

v