Oscraps

March 2014 Standing O's

timounette

CHEERY O
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!​

:clap2:

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!​
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!​

dwsewbiz

I can't stop looking at this page by Sandra...I think it's just perfect...love the arrangement, the different perspectives of the photos, the elements, the fonts, so much story-telling, wonderful action...beautifully done!

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
I just found this layout by bcgal00 and fell in love with the layering and the juicy colors (might do a scraplift!!):

zwyck

Thank you so much for choosing my page, Sandra – it’s a real honour to be featured.

sberkan

I've found some wonderful pages in the gallery today!

First, I love this one from timounette! The sketch effect and the architectural detail are just the perfect match. I love the simplicity of the page.

sberkan

This one is just fantastic for the framing effect. I love how she's blended the photo and the frame into the page.

ulina

Marleen has created an outstanding page https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/data/1351/anna_butterfl_600.jpg Love it!
anna_butterfl_600.jpg

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Look how you can create a stunning page from a picture with a ordinary house. Fabulous work !

country_farm_gallery.jpg

mrstoa

mrstoa
I fell in love with this page "touché coulé" by P'tiscrap.
The simplicity brought me back to it - and the beautiful colour tones of photos and paper - with the orange adding special spot of pizzazz

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Jopke has made an awesome lay out! The blend work is beautiful and I also love the squares!