Oscraps

March 15th Jopke Scraplift Challenge

DivaMom96

Live, love, create.
Welcome to another challenge from Jopke Designs!

I love scraplifting a page! One never knows what will catch the eye. Is it the color scheme? Design? Style? Well, we are challenging you to lift this page done by ViVre.

You can choose to lift the color, design, style, or all three! Just make sure you let us know what inspired you.

Rules:
Layout needs to contain 75% JOPKE DESIGNS products.
Layout needs to be uploaded to JOPKE DESIGNS GALLERY and linked back to this thread.
Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m.PST on April 5, 2018. One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a coupon to the Jopke Designs store.

New to Jopke Designs? Take a look at these items that are perfect for this challenge!

Subject Matter
Spring Fling
Ink Drip Flowers

Check out some ideas from our Creative Team below - and have fun!!

Last edited by a moderator:

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
Here is mine. I used 100% Subject Matter and an image from The Graphics Fairy. My inspiration was the horizontal layout and the colors.

Jopke

Wow!! This is SO exciting. And such beautiful pages done here for this challenge! Come on over everybody and join in! Can't wait to see your pages!

ouisiekelly

I was inspired by the horizontal composition.
Today-Stand-out-600px.jpg

Today, Stand Out

suruha

One page, yet, so many variations! Or, should I say 'translations'!? They are wonderful!!

DivaMom96

Live, love, create.
Wow - so many beautiful pages. They are all fabulous interpretations - thank you all for playing.

Three more days until this challenge is over!

DivaMom96

Live, love, create.
Wow - the creations were all amazing! I am excited to share that nurmi is the winner of this Scraplift Challenge! I will be sending you a private message some time tomorrow with the coupon to Jopke's store. Thanks to all of you for playing!!