Oscraps

Love Football Season? Then You'll Love My New Products!

Genevieve

Ninja Admin
I have two new products perfect for scrapping football memories, whether you've got a football player in the family, or just a die-hard football fan! Papers come with a 12"x 12" word overlay that you can color to match your favorite team's colors, and the doodle pack includes 4 colored doodles in six colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple), or use the included brushes to color your own doodles! Papers and doodle pack are 20% off through Sunday!

Game Time! Football Papers

Game Time! Football Doodles

And for designers, check out the commercial use brushes:
CU Football Brushes

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
OMGOSH!!! How cool are these, Gena!!!!!!! You know I'll be running to the store for a FIRST DOWN!! LOL!!!!

Now, to scrap my fantasy winning...(cora, you are going down!!! LOL)

lemonyr

OMG...these are friggin' FANTASTIC!! We are huge, huge, HUGE football fans in our house. (GO STEELERS!) We are always having/going to football parties and games...I have to have this kit! Great job, girl!

Genevieve

Ninja Admin
Thanks, girls! Glad you like them! We've become a football household within the past year, so I knew I had to come up with some proper football scrapping stuff! ;)

Bamm

This is the ONLY scrapping stuff my husband will make me buy!! lol

I LOVE IT!

danger girl

Haha! I figured I was the only hockey fan around, so I wasn't sure if I should bother! But since you mentioned it, I guess I will plan on it! :)

I was just going to ask you for a hockey too!

I WISH we were into football so I could justify buying the football stuff. It's just too cool! Hmmm, my daughter did go to the local high school football game Friday, and took her camera...