Oscraps

Let's have a little avi fun...

jendavey

Join me in spicing up my avatar a little with my FAVORITE band - Dave Matthews Band. Find your favorite band or singer and show them off!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
That's my favorite band too. I was just talking about buying tickets today. They go on sale here in WA next week. yay!!

jendavey

I have seen them SO MANY times :) I can't wait for them to come to KC again SOON!!!!! Hope you get tickets 8)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I have seen them SO MANY times :) I can't wait for them to come to KC again SOON!!!!! Hope you get tickets 8)
I'll get tickets. I always do. The concert is all weekend long over labor day weekend every year. This will be our 5th year going, I think. The Saturday concert doesn't usually sell out right away. It will be fun this year with Yonder Mountain and G-love opening.

Kristin Aagard

I love Dave Matthews Band. One of the first dates my hubby took me on was to see them open in a very small arena for Big Head Todd in 1996. They were amazing! It seems so weird to me now that they were the opening act. lol

Also, that makes me feel old. lmbo!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Wow!! That would be so awesome. Now the only people he opens for is the Rolling Stones. I would love to see him at a small venue. How cool to have that as a memory.