Oscraps

Last month for challenges from me :(

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Hey! Sorry, but I have decided to stop the challenge after April...I have a lot going on, other than Oscraps newsletters and blog stuff, and I have to trim down what all I have to worry about/keep track of :sad2: Thank you to those of you who did the challenges, and I look forward to what final layouts will be posted for April's "Songs We Love" challenge :heartpumplove::hug2:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Jenn. we just have to trim what we're doing sometimes. I just had to trim a couple of my obligations, too. We all hate to have to do it, but life gets hectic sometimes. I've sure enjoyed your fun challenges. :hug4::hug1:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Jenn. we just have to trim what we're doing sometimes. I just had to trim a couple of my obligations, too. We all hate to have to do it, but life gets hectic sometimes. I've sure enjoyed your fun challenges. :hug4::hug1:
Thank you, my sweet Cheryl!! I seriously DO think that I will start a thread in the chatter where we just share favorite music videos with each other....that was KIND OF what I was thinking the challenge would be, but then it was, UMMM, you have to have a theme....LOL Oooooo, I think I will start a thread where peeps can share their favorite music/music videos, and I randomly gift peeps coupons....and it IS NOT scheduled stuff, so YAY. :floorlaugh::dancing6::monkebootie:

AND, edited to add a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you fabulous Cheery-O's that played along in my challenges....y'all are just made of awesome :heartpumplove: :cloud9:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I LOVE that idea, Jenn. It's SO awesome to share our love of music with each other. I've found some new "favorites" thanks to your challenges and added them to my various playlists. Let's keep it going - great idea!:girldance::grape:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Coolio, I will do THAT instead.... I wonder if I should just delete this month's challenge since no one has done it yet? Probably not...there are some views...like 18....K, I will wait...just in case someone IS working on doing it....lol :beatingheart:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Ah, Jenn.... I have loved the Music challenge.... but I understand that Real life can suck up all the time. Would rather you have time for designing than running a challenge. Cheryl is right... I have found songs I have never heard before due to the challenge. Yes, I love the idea of just a chat theme about music to share our love sounds delightful. Yes, I spent part of yesterday looking for WHICH SONG TO USE FOR THE CHALLENGE!!! Had it down to 5 songs!!! :D :dancing6::spinningchair: All of them songs about rain.

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Ah, Jenn.... I have loved the Music challenge.... but I understand that Real life can suck up all the time. Would rather you have time for designing than running a challenge. Cheryl is right... I have found songs I have never heard before due to the challenge. Yes, I love the idea of just a chat theme about music to share our love sounds delightful. Yes, I spent part of yesterday looking for WHICH SONG TO USE FOR THE CHALLENGE!!! Had it down to 5 songs!!! :D :dancing6::spinningchair: All of them songs about rain.
Thank you, Miss Kay!! :beatingheart: You sound like me, all of the ones I was thinking of were mainly about rain!! LOL I did think "Here Comes the Sun" might work, as well...love that song :heartpumplove: I will keep April up and start that new song thread later today...it will be FUN! :dance2:

lm44west

Hey! Sorry, but I have decided to stop the challenge after April...I have a lot going on, other than Oscraps newsletters and blog stuff, and I have to trim down what all I have to worry about/keep track of :sad2: Thank you to those of you who did the challenges, and I look forward to what final layouts will be posted for April's "Songs We Love" challenge :heartpumplove::hug2:
I have enjoyed the challenges. Thanks for the coupon!

GraceJ

Jenn dear, your challenge was one of my favorites, but I totally understand. I THANK for all the inspiration and the good memories.
Wishing you a very beautiful day and month ahead, and sending loads of love :heartpumplove: :beatingheart::beatingheart:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Jenn dear, your challenge was one of my favorites, but I totally understand. I THANK for all the inspiration and the good memories.
Wishing you a very beautiful day and month ahead, and sending loads of love :heartpumplove: :beatingheart::beatingheart:
Aww, thank you! I will be doing more in the future, just not a monthly thing :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: